Friday, April 4, 2008

Argument Essay Topic

For my final essay I chose to write about TCU parking for students. I chose to write about this topic because I think this is a really big issue at TCU and its frustrating for a lot of students, especially for Sophomores. I am interested in finding out if TCU plans to add additional parking or have any ways in fixing this problem.
I'm interested in this topic because as a student at TCU I will be affected by this issue. I'm also curious to find out what they plan to do about it.
The brevity of this topic will help to make it clear and not too generalized. The subject is concentrated on the TCU campus.
The topic definitley involves disagreement. The students have their own opinion on the matter and TCU has another. I'm curious to find out what both sides have to say about the parking situation. I think there could be a wide variety of perspectives on this issue.
Informantion about this topic will be easily accessible to me. I hear students talking about the parking consistently. I think I will be able to find many opinions on this subject. Hopefully, I will get a better understanding of what they plan to do about the parking.
This topic raises many questions and there aren't just two sides. Many people could have different opinions abou the parking and I'm interested in learning more about this topic.

1 comment:

April Patrick said...

This is certainly an interesting and relevant topic. To get additional perspectives, you may also look at other campuses built in cities (SMU for example) to see what they've done to address parking when there's not a lot of land to expand parking lots.